Friday, May 16, 2008

Playing Dress-Up

Sometime during my senior year of high school, I began experimenting with makeup. It all happened on accident and apparently caught many of my friends by surprise as I was always a bit of a tomboy.   

I would rummage through my mother's makeup, most of which came with the Clinique gift with purchase.  She hardly ever wore anything besides her Estee Lauder face cream, so I was free to play around with the basic black mascara, Honey Gloss lipstick, and Honey blush that came with the gift.  

Ironically, my first foray into makeup took place after playing an obscure role as a nun in the choir for our high school rendition of "The Sound of Music." Oodles of fun.

Below are some of my first makeup purchases:  


Kiehl's Lip Gloss in Golden Berry



Kiehl's Lip Balm #1



Stila Lip Color in Jane



No comments: