Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Best Idea Ever

So apparently, there's this awesome road rally, BABE, where you get the worst looking vehicle you can find for $250 or less, then compete for points in various challenges along the 4 day 1,500 mile journey from New York to New Orleans. And the uglier the car, the better!  

My brother's AWESOME friends are competing in this road rally and I am totally rooting them on! I love that they are doing this...how hilarious! Go Team There Will Be Bacon!  

Oh, and fortunately for pussies like me who aren't bold enough to compete, Team Bacon will be blogging throughout their entire trek. Lucky me!

[Before awesome paint job]  The car they purchased for a mere dollar! And I thought a cheeseburger off the dollar menu at McDonald's was a good deal.

[After said awesome paint job] How can anyone beat a bacon racing stripe, chandelier, and an awesome stencil job like that??



No comments: